Remember when we were told carbs would give us fuel? Did it work for you? It sure didn’t work for me. I found myself more and more fatigued!! Not only that, I packed on the pounds and developed an addiction to CARBS!!!
Good news! There are low carb recipes galore for almost any of our favorite dishes!! Here is one for low carb pizza!! Be sure to share this with your friends. They’ll thank you!
- 4 eggs
- shredded cheese, preferably mozzarella or provolone
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- shredded cheese
- leafy greens
- olive oil
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Beat the eggs and add the cheese for the crust. Spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can form two round circles or just make one large rectangular pizza. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden. Remove and let cool for a minute or two.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (225°C).
- Spread tomato paste on the crust and sprinkle oregano on top. Top with cheese and place the pepperoni and olives on top.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color.
- Serve with a salad.
Go ahead and try sun-dried tomato pesto or a jar of spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce, but make sure there is no added sugar.
Low-carb topping options are endless: bacon, salami, mushrooms, blue cheese, shredded chicken, sautéed onions, feta cheese… you know what you like!
405total visits,4visits today